Friday, August 19, 2011

New Beginings

The intro, the hook, the reason you stopped by.  Not sure if this will qualify but here it is nonetheless.  The opening post to my new blog.   I attempted one a few years back and lost interest in the social media world quite quickly and found it hard to keep up with.  Time changes many things and however minor the changes may be they are there.  I look forward to having a place to share my experiences, triumph's, failures and general what have you's.  I hope everyone finds this place interesting and I encourage all to make return visits and bring along your friends.  This is a place to talk freely, to have an opinion and have it count for something.  I think this is going to be fun.  Hockey season is quickly approaching as the summer has taken its turn towards fall and that means plenty of Bruins talk as well as the start of football season.  Pull up a chair, sit back, relax, grab a beer and let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment