Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Standoff Is Over

I hate bills.  Yep.  All of em.  I hate them even more if the name on the top of the bill is Crapcast.  I am still confused as to how the cable industry operates and how it isn't deemed a monopoly.  It may not benefit one cable company in particular but not having any choice of carriers doesn't seem quite right either.   That being said I am not sure that there are any good ones out there to choose from but if I am going to take it up the rear from a cable company I feel I should at least have the right to pick who's bitch I am going to be.

I started this blog a few months back and had every intention of continuing it and posting regularly, but I got into a fight with Crapcast and my services were disconnected due to some choice words that were said.  I have made amends with my conscience and have come to a compromise; use my neighbors WiFi and pay them.  I happen to have a very nice Android phone but its internet just isn't the same so I have bowed under pressure to get it back.

So here I am and stay sexy San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment